Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dedication Sunday

We had a good crowd show up last Sunday for the Dedication Service.  Pastor Tony preached a good sermon as usual.  There were two videos shown during the service which you can watch on the next post down the page.

After the service the crowd moved into the hallways so the crew could set up all the tables for the meal.

There was plenty of food no matter which serving line you went through.  I notice that Sean is already licking his fingers.

There were plenty of drinks and some yummy desserts.  I had the banana pudding and it was wonderful!

I took too long taking pictures because the line stretched almost all the way down the back hall by the time I got there.  But it moved fast and there was still plenty of food when I got to the front.


Lynne really liked the flower arrangement that was sitting on our table.
I guess people really like dessert.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

Good pictures. Did you get any dessert?